Are you looking for the best areas and sectors to live in Noida for bachelors and families? Or, looking for the most affordable places to live on rent in Noida? If yes then your search ends here. Take a quick view of some of the best residential areas to live in Noida, a prominent city of Uttar Pradesh, located adjacent to Delhi.
Noida is a planned city situated in the Gautam Budh Nagar district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also a part of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region of Delhi, India). In the recent few years, this city has emerged as one of the most livable cities in the entire National Capital Region. Working professionals, families and bachelors are preferring Noida to make their homes. The reason behind it is obvious. The cost of living in this city is cheaper as compared to the cost of living in Delhi.
With the rise of the IT industry and other various sectors, Noida has become one of the most prominent cities of India. The city is offering all the modern infrastructures, excellent daily life facilities, great public services and best in class amenities. Key features of this city include low and high rise apartments, semi-luxury to luxury apartments, builder floors, plots, open spaces, landscaped parks, ultramodern shopping complexes and malls, super-specialty hospitals, restaurants, top IT companies, and several renowned educational institutions.
If you are planning to move to Noida to live on rent then you can find several good and pocket-friendly places to live in. Let’s know about some of the best residential areas to live in Noida for bachelors and families.
List of Top Residential Areas in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
1. Sector 15, Noida
Noida Sector 15 is one of the best areas for bachelors and families to live in. In this area, you will find a good number of restaurants, food joints, markets, and shopping malls. Bachelors can easily find here good PGs and flats on rent at affordable rates. Moreover, families can also find good housing options with the secure environment here. In terms of connectivity, the area is well served through Delhi Metro and road transport means. Additionally, you will also find several Packers and Movers in Noida Sector 15 that will help you shift your home from one place to another.
Major Landmarks in and Around Sector 15
- Gulmohar Shopping Complex
- Noida Sector 15 Metro Station
- Merry Angels Public School Noida
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Noida
- Global Safety Management Institute
- Noida 18 Metro Station
2. Sector 55 & 56, Noida
If you are looking for a place where you can find great facilities at affordable prices then you can consider to live in Noida 55 and 56. Both Sector 55 and Sector 56 are very popular among bachelors and families. These two areas are considered among the safest residential areas to live in Noida. Both sectors are under CCTV surveillance.
If you will start living in Sector 55 or Sector 56 then you will have easy access to some of the great facilities nearby. You will enjoy excellent infrastructure facilities and great connectivity with Noida’s other locations and Delhi. Needless to mentions that you will have easy access to nearby banks, ATMs, schools, restaurants and other facilities. Noida Sector 55 and Sector 56 are also among posh residential areas and the best places to live in.
If you are planning to shift your home from one place to another then you can find a good number of Packers and Movers in Sector 56, Noida.
Major Landmarks in and Around Sector 55 & 56
- Sarla Chopra D.A.V. Public School, Sector 55
- R K Modern Senior Secondary School, Sector 55
- Vanasthali Public School, Sector 56
- Green Ribbon International School, Sector 55
- Alliance World School, Sector 56
- DAV Public School, Sec 56
- E Block Market Sector 56 Noida
- Radisson Hotel Noida, Sector 55
- Virgo Library, Sec 55
- Jan Kalyan Trust, Sector 55
- Sudarshan Hospital, Sec 56
- Park Plaza Hotel, Sector 55
- Central Park Noida Sector 55
- E Block Fountain or Tikona Park, Sector 56
3. Sector 22, Noida
Sector 22 is one of the best sectors to live in Noida. It is among the highly developed part of the city. For bachelors, it is one of the best areas to find houses on rent at affordable rates. There are several PGs located in this area that is offering excellent accommodation facilities at reasonable costs.
Families planning to Move to Noida can also find flats at affordable rates. In this area, you can find tons of facilities including recreational parks, hospitals, banks, restaurants, malls, shopping complexes, and schools. Plus, the area is well-connected through the rest of the city. Additionally, you can also find a good number of professional Packers and Movers in Sector 22 Noida to hire household goods shifting services.
Major Landmarks in Noida Sector 22
- DSR Modern School
- Somerville School
- Ideal Public School
- Maharana Pratap Public School
- ESI Hospital, Sector 22 Noida
- Zishan Specific Mall
- Mannat Complex
4. Sector 44, Noida
Sector 44 in Noida is located nearby to the main road. It is one of the best residential areas to live in the city. It is very popular among working professionals, bachelors and families. In this area, you can easily find 1BHK flats at affordable prices. The area has easy access to all the prominent places of the city including Botanical Garden Metro Station, City Center and Noida Sector 18. Plus, you will find excellent infrastructure facilities and amenities around including schools, malls, hospitals, banks, ATMs and restaurants. Plus, you can also find several reputable Packers and Movers in Sector 44 Noida offering quality relocation services.
Major Landmarks in Noida Sector 44
- Shailja Convent School
- Shanti Hospital
- Holy Child Hospital
- Amity International School
- Amity Global School
- Ashoka Mission Public School
- Laxman Park
- Gulmohar Garden
5. Sector 47, Noida
Sector 47 is a prominent residential area and one of the best places to live in Noida. The area offers quality living with outstanding infrastructure facilities, connectivity, and public services. It is also regarded as one of the safest places to live in the city. You will find a good number of parks with eye-catching greenery. That’s not all. You will get easy access to nearby markets, shops, malls, restaurants, banks, hospitals, and ATMs. For obvious good reasons, Sector 47 has become one of the most popular residential areas among all walks of people including families, bachelors, and working professionals.
Major Landmarks in and around Noida Sector 47
- Jagran Public School Noida
- Kids Campus Noida
- Silvertone School
- Tulip Malls, Sector 48
- Shopping Planet, Sector 48
- Central Park Sector 47
- Samudayik Kendra Udyan Dwitiya
- Ecological Park, Sector 47
- Sardar Patel Sadbhavna Park
- Jagran Public School Noida Sec 47
- Gardenia Glory, Noida Sector 46
- Gulmohar Park, Sector 46
- Walking Park D-Block, Sector 47
- Small Walking Park, Sec 47
- Sai Ji Vatika Park, Sector 46
- Ananda Apartment, Sec 47
- Shree Shiv Mandir, Sec 47
6. Sector 39, Noida
Noida Sector 39 is one of the most popular residential areas in the city. It is the best place for all kinds of tenants including bachelors, families and working professionals. It is one of the most developed and highly populated areas in the city and offers great facilities and amenities to its residents. The area offers easy access to nearby metros, market places, banks, schools, hospitals, parks, ATMs, and restaurants. Plus, there are also several good Packers and Movers in Sector 39 Noida that will help you move from one place to another.
Major Landmarks in Noida Sector 39
- National Institute of Cancer Prevention And Research
- District Government Multi Specialty Hospital
- Ryan International School
- RWA Sector 39 Park
- ONGC Park
- Ryan Shallom
- V S School of Perfection
- City Centre Metro Station
- Fab India, Sector 32
7. Sector 137, Noida
Located very close to Noida Expressway, Sector 137 is a prominent residential area and real estate hub in the city. It is very popular among working professionals due to its location nearby to IT hubs. The area has become popular among families and bachelors. Noida’s Metro Aquatic Line connects this locality to other locations of Delhi NCR. That’s not all.
The area is surrounded by prominent places and some of the great amenities like hospitals, schools, parks, housing societies, high-rise buildings, banks, ATMs and restaurants. In my point of view, the area is the best option for both families as well as bachelors. Additionally, there are so many good Packers and Movers in Noida Sector 137 that offer packing and moving services for house shifting.
Major Landmarks in and around Noida Sector 137
- Paramount Florence Plaza
- S K S World School
- Paras Tierea Tower 4
- Sugar Pie Play School
- The Shriram Millennium School, Sector 135
- Shiv Nadar School, Sector 168
- Supertech Mart
- The X Mall, Sector-129, Noida
- Noida Authority Sector 137 Park
- Blossom County
- Supertech Ecociti
- Noida School of Education
- Felix Hospital, Noida
8. Sector 75 & 76, Noida
Sector 75 and Sector 76 are among the best residential areas to live in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. They are also among the most affordable areas to live in the city. Hence, they are very popular among bachelors and families. Families can find 1 BHK to 3 BHK homes at affordable prices in the areas of Sector 75 and Sector 76. Plus, both areas offer excellent facilities and access to good amenities with excellent connectivity.
When you will start living in Sector 75 or Sector 76, you will find some excellent amenities and facilities in the vicinity. Key facilities include playgrounds, parks, gyms, hospitals, convenience stores, restaurants, banks, ATMs, markets, malls, and schools.
Apart from several amenities, you will also find great public services. There are several packers and movers in Sector 75 Noida and Sector 76 of Noida. A good moving company will help you move to your new home safely.
Major Landmarks in and around Noida Sector 75 & 76
- Broadways International School
- Amrapali Silicon City
- Sapphire International School, Sector 70
- Amrapali Crystal Shopping Arcade
- Supertech Medicare Polyclinic, Sector 74
- B Block Park, Sec 72
- E Block Park, Sector 72
- CG 5 Park, Supertech Capetown, Sector 74, Noida
9. Sector 19, Noida
Sector 19 has become one of the very popular places to live in Noida, especially for bachelors and families. Here, tenants can find 1 BHK flats on rent at very affordable rates. Plus, they will have access to nearby facilities and amenities like food joints, restaurants, pubs, malls, banks, ATMs, schools, parks and a lot more. Good metro connectivity also makes this place one of the best places to live in the city. Additionally, there are several Packers and Movers in Sector 19 Noida that offer packing and moving services for house and office shifting requirements.
Major Landmarks in and around Noida Sector 19
- Marigold Public School
- Little Scholar School Noida
- Rayz International Preschool
- Indian Council of Astrological Sciences, Noida Chapter
- The Little Scholar School Noida
- Prudence Junior Noida Sect 19
- Children Park, A Block, Pocket A, Sector 19
- A Block Park, Pocket A, Sector 19, Noida
- Max Multi Speciality Centre
- IndoGulf Hospital & Diagnostics
- Niramaya The Mind Centre / Niramaya The Centre for Special Abled Children & Neuro-Psychiatry
10. Sector 18 & 27, Noida
Noida Sector 18 is one of the most happening areas in the city. It is a popular commercial cum residential area in the city offering great amenities. Nearby Sector 27 is also a popular area. If you will live in and around this area then you will have access to some of the best shopping malls in Delhi NCR. Plus, you will also get direct access to facilities and amenities like banks, ATMs, food joints, restaurants, hospitals, and schools.
Sector 18 has become very popular among bachelors and working professionals. Families also like to live in Noida Sector 18 as the area has a metro station and excellent connectivity with Noida’s other locations and Delhi. For shopping enthusiasts, Noida Sector 18 is paradise. There are so many shopping complexes, markets, and malls in and around this area. Additionally, there are also many professional packers and movers in Sector 18 Noida that offer services for house and office shifting requirements.
Major Landmarks in and around Noida Sector 18 & 27
- Noida 18 Metro Station
- The Great India Place (GIP)
- DLF Mall of India
- Senior Mall, Sector 18
- Wave Mall Noida, Sector 18
- Atta Market, Sector 27, Noida
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida, Sector 19
- Wave Mall, Sector-18, Noida
- Cambridge School Junior Wing, Sector 27 Noida
- Kidzee Noida, Sector 27, Noida
- Vishwa Bharati Public School, Sector 28, Noida
- Meadows Wellness India Pvt Ltd, Sector 18
- Fusion Game Center and Café, 0.3 km from Noida Sector 18
- Worlds of Wonder, Sector 38A, 0.8 km from Sector 18
- Ski India, 0.6 km from Sector 18
- Gardens Galleria, 0.8 km from Sector 18
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which are the best sectors and areas to live in Noida, Uttar Pradesh?
There are so many good places to live in Noida. Some of the best sectors and places to live in the city are:
- Sector 22, Noida
- Sector 44, Noida
- Noida Sector 137
- Noida Sector 47
- Sector 55 & 56 Noida
Q. How many sectors are there in Noida, UP?
Noida has total 163 sectors. Sector 1, Sector 26, Sector 18, Sector 27, Sector 55, Sector 56 and Sector 137 are among the most popular sectors and localities in the city.
Q. Which are the best residential societies and apartments in Noida?
The best residential societies and apartments in Noida are: –
- Ace City, Sector 1
- Gaursons Anmol, Sector 19
- Tata Destination 150, Sec 150
- Viridian the Quad Residences
- Godrej the Suits
- Gaursons Atulyam
- ATS One Hamlet, Sector 104
- Amrapali the Hemisphere PI, Noida
- Ambience Tiverton Sector 50
- ATS Pristine Sector-150
- Galaxy Vega Techzone 4, Noida
- Supertech 34 Pavilion Sector-34
- Lotus Panache Island Sector-110
- Cleo County Sector 121
Q. What are the best areas to live in Noida for bachelors and working professionals?
The best areas to live Noida for bachelors and working professionals are:
- Sector 19, Noida
- Sector 39, Noida
- Noida Sector 44
- Noida Sector 62
- Sector 75
- Sector 45
- Noida Sectors – 71, 74, 75, 76 and 78
Q. Which are the best schools located in the city of Noida?
Noida is home to several renowned schools offering quality education. Some of the best high schools in Noida are: –
- Amity International, Noida
- Vishwa Bharati Public School
- Delhi Public School, Noida
- Mayoor School Noida
- Ryan International School
- Army Public School Noida
- Government Inter College Noida
- Apeejay School, Noida
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- The Khaitan School
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir
- Assisi Convent School (Noida)
- Cambridge School
- Bal Bharati Public School
- Ramagya School
Q. How many private colleges are there in Noida?
Noida is home to so many private colleges that offer excellent education. Some of the popular private colleges in the city are:-
- IILM College of Engineering and Technology
- JSS Academy of Technical Education
- Symbiosis International University
- Delhi Metropolitan Education
- Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Amity University, Noida
- IIM Lucknow and Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra campuses
- Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology
- Mayawati Government Girls P.G. College
- Amity Law School, Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Government Post Graduate College Noida
Q. Which are the best localities in and around Noida for investment?
If you are looking for localities and locations in and around Noida for investment purpose then you can consider the following areas for the same.
- Noida Extension
- Sector 32, Noida
- Sectors 74 to Sector 79, Noida
- Greater Noida Expressway Area
- Yamuna Expressway
Q. Which are the most affordable areas to rent in Noida?
This is the list of top 5 most affordable areas to rent in Noida.
- Sector 62, Noida
- Sector 137, Noida
- Noida Sector 44
- Noida Sector 37
- Sector 135, Noida
- Diwali Decoration Ideas – Cleaning & Decoration Hacks for Diwali - September 15, 2020
- 10 Highly Effective & Lesser Known Ways to Get Rid of Lizards - September 7, 2020
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit after Moving to Delhi - September 3, 2020