Moving home from Bangalore to another city of India? It would be the best decision to hire one of the top quality packers and movers in Bangalore in order to make your move easier and simpler. But choosing the right mover at best price can be tricky and challenging task for you.
But you can hire the best mover in Bangalore within you budget by doing some research with some of good companies. Asking questions to packers and movers will help you find out a trustworthy moving company. Here are top questions to ask movers when hiring the one for your move.
Questions to Ask Packers and Movers in Bangalore
1. Is your company registered and properly licensed?
It is the foremost and good question to ask mover before you finalize the services of one. You must go with a mover that is registered and properly licensed.
2. How many years has your company been in relocation business?
This will give you an ideas about experience of a moving company. You must go with only an experienced mover on your move. Don’t consider only long history of a mover but also check its flawless track record in the business.
3. Are you insured or do you provided goods insurance on move?
It is imperative to go with an insured company or a company that provides you goods insurance service on your move. An insured mover will cover the loss if your goods are unfortunately damaged or lost in transit.
4. Do you have your own transportation vehicles and necessary equipments?
A good moving company has its own especially designed goods carriers and moving trucks for safe transportation of goods from one place to another. A good company also has its own necessary equipments for easy packing, loading, unloading and unpacking of goods.
5. Do you provide warehousing or storage facility?
If you need storage of your household belongings for a period on your next relocation then you must ask this question. You should go with a mover that also provide warehousing & storage facility.
6. Ask about the staff members and works of the company?
You must ensure that the staff member of company is professionally trained and friendly as well.
7. Ask about details of their previous customers or clients?
Don’t hesitate to ask details or information of previous customers of the movers and packers. A good mover will always be happy to provide you references.
Apart from these questions you should never forget to make clear about price, services, hidden cost, surplus charge and other details which you need to know on your move. You must ask about written and biding estimates. You should go with a mover that provides you written binding estimate for your next big move. In fact, you should make each and everything crystal clear before finalizing the services of one of good Packers and Movers in Bangalore. I hope you will find these tips helpful.
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When You Are Moving To a New Home - December 21, 2020
- How to Move Your Car to a New City - July 9, 2018
- Last Minute Packing and Moving Tips for House Shifting - July 2, 2018