Packers and Movers Services in Gurgaon
Gurugram City Information : The City Of Majestic Lifestyle
Gurgaon, now known as Gurugram is situated in Haryana, northern Indian state. According to the census of 2011, the total population of the city was recorded to be 876,900. In today’s date, Gurgaon is the industrial and financial hub, which further offers career opportunities to all. When it comes to the economic growth of the city, it took a rise when the very popular Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited was set up here. To add on, Gurgaon has 36 wards, with each ward further divided into blocks. It has apartments, high rise residential towers, multi-dwelling units and others. The living style is more of urban here.
Climate of Gurugram
According to the Koppen Climate Classification, this place has a composite type of climate. When talking about the types of seasons experienced by Gurgaon, there are manly four including summer, spring, autumn and winters. Winters here are comparatively cold with the minimum temperature being 3 degrees Celsius. Overall, the temperature here is of the balanced kind. Also, the place remains prone to the rains that are caused by the western disturbances. Further, the springs and autumn are pleasant with little humidity. Since Gurgaon is not much congested like its neighbor- Delhi, the life here is airy and better.
Major tourist attractions in Gurgaon
- Kingdom of Dreams- Kingdom Of Dreams (KOD) is one of the highest visited tourist places in Gurugram. It is under the administrative control of Great India Nautanki Company and conducts various shows in Nautanki Mahal. It has Showshaa Theatre, Theme Restaurant, Culture Gully and Idea Buzz Lounge. The Nautanki Mahal is the auditorium of the place that has the capacity of more than 800 people and all the major theater shows are held here only. KOD is popular for it ‘Zangoora’ show, where the renowned television artists including Gauahar Khan presents the show. Here, you can dress as a groom and bride and get yourself clicked in “The Big Fat Indian Wedding Show”. The place allows professional cameras, with an extra fee for it.
- iSkate- If you love doing ice skating then this is the place for you. The Ambience Mall in Gurgaon has the finest ice skating ring where you can hire the skating boots and get into the ice ring. If you are not a pro at skating, you can still give it a try and enjoy. The place has the Karaoke rooms, in-house photographer, lockers to keep your belongings and food and beverage counter including the ice creams. If you are Penguin lover then it will be a feast for your eyes to see the Penguin all around the ice ring and also, you can buy the Penguin stuff from the shop there. You can reach this mall easily by road.
- Fun ‘n’ Food Village- It is located on the Old-Delhi-Gurgaon Highway and is a perfect place for a family picnic. It is an amusement park that has a number of amusement/dry rides, water rides and a wide water play area. Visiting this adventurous place in the summer months is recommended as you can then enjoy the rain dance and make the best of the water rides. You should visit this place in large groups.The more, the merrier!
- Damdama Lake- This is another picnic spot where you can go with your family. This lake is known as the biggest natural lake in Haryana. Here, you can enjoy parasailing, hot air ballooning, boating, fishing and kayaking. In addition to this, you can also take part in a number of adventurous activities including camping, trekking, rock climbing and others. With this, you will attain a peace of mind hearing to the tranquil chirps of around 190 species of kingfisher, egrets, fowl and others.
- Sohna- Sohna is a small town, the Aravalli Hills of which are famous for Sohna Sulphur Springs. The temperature of the spring lies somewhere between 46 degrees and 50 degrees. Also, there is a facility of steam bath and sauna above the rock where you can distress your mind and detoxify your body. Also, it is seen that a number of Hindus take a dip here in the water on the days of lunar eclipse, solar eclipse and Somvati Amavasya. This simply means that this place has not an adventurous element but has religious importance too.
Educational institutes and corporate companies in Gurugram
Gurugram houses some of the most reputed educational institutes and schools, which comprises of Anupama Institute Of Management, Tagore International School, The Scottish High International School, Oxford Brookes University, ICFAI National College, Indian Oil Institute Of Petroleum Management, Apeejay Institute Of Management, Management Development Institute and Institute Of Technology & Management just to mention a few.
Moving on to the corporate companies in Gurgaon, the well-known ones are American Express Banking Corporation, Hindustan Unilever, Bata India Limited, ITC Green Center, Philips Electronics India Limited, Su Kam Power Systems Limited, Bharti Airtel, Videocon Industries, General Motors Private Limited, Google and various others.
Transport facility in the city
Gurgaon is well connected to other parts of the city and outside it. To start with, Delhi metro is connected with the area through the route of Yellow Line. The stations in this line that are in the premises of Gurgaon include Guru Dronacharya, IFFCO Chowk, HUDA City Center, Sikanderpur and MG Road. Over the years, the metro has sprawled to the various parts of Gurgaon, making it more feasible and convenient for the passengers to commute to and from the city. With this, Rapid Metro connects 11 stations of Gurgaon and to reach those, you will have to interchange the Yellow Line at Sikanderpur. It spreads across 11.7 kilometers and it is more than 30,000 people that commute through Rapid Metro every day. It is known that Rapid Metro is going to extend in the coming years, as the extension plan has been approved by the Government of Haryana.
Furthermore, when it comes to the roadways, it is national highway 48 that is connected to Gurgaon. NH48 basically links Delhi to Mumbai of which Gurgaon is a part. Rest, it is easy to commute to this place if you are driving yourself or going via cab. Also, Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport is easily reachable from Gurgaon, as it is situated near NH8. In addition to this, the intercity rail includes various stations namely, Patli Railway Station, Ghari Harsaru Railway Junction, Tajnagar railway station, Dhankot railway station and others.
Therefore, you see that commuting to and from Gurgaon is not at all difficult. Whether you are travelling via your car, metro or bus, you can reach there without any inconvenience.
Moving to Gurgaon
When planning to shift to another city, you might get confused. If you too are in a dilemma then think of no other city than Gurugram. This city has everything in it to let you live a lavish lifestyle. Right from bright job prospects, educational institutes and shopping centers, the city has every facility to not let you face any problems in residing here. Moreover, it is sure that you must be looking for an authentic packers and movers to make your move possible. On internet today, there is an endless list of moving companies out of which, you can choose any one. However, choosing that one reputed household shifting company can be challenging with the many options available. For this, you can do a research about the company and acquire its details including the year of inception, license and areas of operation. Yes, you can directly ask the company to show their license and certificate of registration to prove that it is an authentic and legal company. To add on, you can also go through the customer feedback to get an insight into the actual quality of its moving services. What other people who have already availed the services think about the company will help you in taking the right decision. Make sure not to pick the company that has negative reviews, as it will only make you land in the troubled waters, you have to be very smart and wise while hiring the Packers and Movers in Gurgaon.
In addition, you should also look out for the range of services offered by the company. The household shifting company must offer packing, loading, unpacking and unloading services at any cost. Warehouse storage facility is not offered by all but if you need it then you should confirm the same with the company prior to hiring it. The same goes for transportation facility, as not all moving companies offer this services. Furthermore, you can also contact moving companies that are dedicatedly offering only transportation services if you are looking for only transportation services. Once you have kept all these factors in mind, you are sure to end up hiring only the most reputed and authentic household shifting company.
Thus, whether you are looking for office relocation, household shifting, vehicle transportation, or warehouse storage, you can hire the best moving company of the respective industry. Good luck! Have a safe and happy moving!
Get a Call Back Instantly
Experience the fastest and smartest way to get connected with pre-verified relocation experts. Get free moving quotes instantly from verified movers on services like packers & movers, car transport & warehousing.