Get FREE QUOTES in a minute
Relocation is a financial, mental and physical transaction. A change is not always accepted in life, sometimes we willingly and sometimes unwillingly need to accept changes. We are humans and can understand well the reason for relocation and the motto behind that and even if we don’t, we can adjust but what about the living beings who are not humans and are also supposed to move. We are designating plants here. Plant moving is a difficult job and not everyone can reach succession in that, reason being the tendency of plants to react for the adverse condition. Not only moving them at the new place during relocation is the motto, the mission is to settle down them completely there.
Well, plants are sensitive hence utter care and attention is required for transporting them or moving them to a new place. Whether it’s a local move or a long distance plants moving it is always complex to handle the process. Yes, in long distance move it is more risky but it really doesn’t mean that short distance plant moving is safe and away from risks. One need to be much cautious about plants during relocation than anything else and it is all because of their sensitivity level.
Most Useful Tips for Plants Moving
Plant moving is going to be one of the complex tasks for a relocator. There are so many precautions and preventions that the plant owner needs to take in order to, transfer the loved vegetations safe to the new place. Here are few of the useful tips.
You should start preparation for plants moving few weeks in advance and this is because to make them resistant to changes. Plant moving is not a thing that you can do at the last moment. There is a long series of event that needs to be followed for the same; hence start preparing for the things beforehand. It would always be great if you move plants in the favorable season. However you may not have control over it, but managing things according to plants acceptance would give you good results. Remove dead leaves and branches from the plants. This would avoid damages and would ensure safety. If the plant can grow with cutting as well then it would be better to carry only the cutting and leave rest of the plant behind. Repotting plants to non-breakable containers would also be favorable for its safety. Terracotta containers are not prone to break but are heavier in weight as well. You can carry terracotta container separately and then transfer plants in it once it reaches safely to the new home. Pests control treatment given to plants prior to move would also ensure their longevity and survival during the move. Place plants in suitable container and protect leaves and branches with paper or foil while packing. Labeling the box of plants would help the movers to handle it with care.
It is a tough time where you need to be extra cautious for your plants. There are many things that you have to take care during the moment and the first amongst them is the time of the move. Considering the season of move while packing and handling plants for relocation, is important. If you are moving in summers then make sure you keep your plants away from direct sunlight. This may damage them and they may not get adjusted to cool environment inside the moving truck too. If the distance of move is long then you should hire plants moving company for the task.
Why Moving Solutions?
Transit insurance to
cover the risk
Swift, reliable &
Packers and Movers Tips and Checklist
- Tips on Moving with Kids
- Unpacking Tips
- Residential Moving Tips
- Fragile Items Packing Tips
- Choosing a Mover
- Benefits of Hiring Movers
- A Night Before Move
- Pre-packing Checklist
- Moving Day Checklist
- Pre-moving Tips
- How to Pack and Move Your Air Conditioner
- Learn How to Pack Non-Breakable Kitchen Items
- How to Pack Your Child's Toys and Books
- Packing Tips
- Plants Moving Tips
- Moving Guide
- Packing Guide for Washing Machine
- Tips to Pack and Move Big Electrical Appliances
- Office Shifting Tips
- Money Saving Moving Tips
- Moving Checklist
- How to Pack Your Armoires Safely
- Learn How to Pack Food When Moving
- Learn How to Pack Kitchen Breakable Items
- How to Pack Small Home Appliances
- How to Care for Your Plants During Relocation
- How to Pack a Big Screen TV For Moving
- How to Safely Pack and Move Your Artwork?
- How to Make Books Ship-ready?
- Learn How to Pack Lamps for Moving
- How to Pack Paintings for Moving
- Quick Clothing Packing Methods
- Learn How to Pack TV with Less Than 30” Screen
- Tips and tricks To Pack & Move Your Beds
- Tips To Pack and Ship Computers Safely
- Learn How to Pack Refrigerator for Moving
- How to Pack Sculptures for Safe Relocation?
- How to Pack Hats for Moving?
- How to Pack Stove for Moving?
- How to Pack Your CDs, DVDs and Software Discs?
- How to Safely Pack Plates, Saucer and Flat China for Moving?
Get a Call Back Instantly
Experience the fastest and smartest way to get connected with pre-verified relocation experts. Get free moving quotes instantly from verified movers on services like packers & movers, car transport & warehousing.
Get FREE QUOTES in a minute
Packers and Movers Serviceable Locations
- Packers and Movers Delhi
- Packers and Movers Mumbai
- Packers and Movers Chennai
- Packers and Movers Kolkata
- Packers and Movers Bangalore
- Packers and Movers Pune
- Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- Packers and Movers Noida
- Packers and Movers Faridabad
- Packers and Movers Ghaziabad
- Packers and Movers Chandigarh
- Packers and Movers Hyderabad
- Packers and Movers Surat
- Packers and Movers Ahmedabad
- Packers and Movers Nagpur
- Packers and Movers Lucknow