Exploring the City Of Nizams - Hyderabad
Being the capital of both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is known for its Nizam culture, urban culture, historical monuments, rich tradition and the warm hospitality of the people. The city has a population of around 6.9 million while the Metropolitan region accounts for 9.7 million. The city was established by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah in the year 1591 and the city was under the Qutb dynasty only. However, Asif Jah in the year 1724 established his own dynasty and named it as ‘Nizams of Hyderabad’. The remains of Qutb Shah and Nizams are still found in the city in the form of monuments and other architectural constructions. Some of them have been discussed as under.
Top must-go places in Hyderabad
- Charminar- In India, this is one of the most popular and historic stone structure. It was originally constructed as a mosque and now it has become a paragon of art and architecture. This iconic landmark also has food shops around it, serving the tastiest Hyderabadi biryanis and other dishes.
- Mecca Masjid- This mosque is the oldest treasure of the city. It is among the top heritage sites of the country, as the bricks of this mosque dates back their origin to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. It is a fact that the bricks were brought from Mecca to construct this fascinating mosque and after it was built, it was named as Mecca, referring to Mecca of Saudi Arabia. The monument has a height of more than 20 meters and is known to be the largest in the entire country.
- Ramoji Film City- This place is the most popular tourist attraction in Hyderabad. Not only an attraction but its name is registered in Guinness World Book of Records for having more than 50 film sets. It seems to be next to impossible but it is absolutely true. This Film City is considered to be the foundation of the reel world. The shootings of many films have been done here due to its majestic grandeur, construction, greenery around and the overall aura of it. No doubt, this place has big surprises in a small package.
|Nickname||City of Pearls|
|Hyderabad City||650 km2|
|PIN Code||500xxx, 501xxx, 502xxx|
- Nehru Zoological Park- If you wish to see exotic species then this is the place to witness the same. While taking a Hyderabad City Tour, you must visit this zoo to see a variety of animals and birds. The entire zoo is sprawled over 380 acres and is a place that will be a perfect stress buster for you. The chirps of birds and sight of animals will surely take you to another world.
- Snow World- This is one of the popular amusement parks that is located right near Hussain Sagar Lake. It is spread over two acres of space and will be a lifetime experience for you. No doubt, you will have a fun filled day here amid the snow and other adventurous activities. If you like snowy weather then a visit to Snow World is a must.
Climate of the city
The climate of Hyderabad is tropical wet and dry. While talking about the annual mean temperature, it is around 26.6 degree Celsius and summer months from March to June being humid and hot. The maximum temperature recorded is over 40 degrees while the coldest months of December and January has the temperature of 10 degree Celsius. When it comes to monsoon, the months from June to September receive heavy rainfall from south-west summer monsoon. The heaviest rainfall recorded in Hyderabad is 241.5 mm that took place in the month of August in the year 2000. So, the temperature here is balanced and worth livable.
Educational universities, schools and colleges in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a city that houses some of the most renowned universities and central institutes. The names of some of these centers and institutes include Tata Institute of Social Sciences, English and Foreign Languages University, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Central Institute for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, Indian Immunologicals Limited and Indian Statistical Institute just to mention a few.
The engineering colleges include CVSR College of Engineering, Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Malla Reddy Engineering College, Vignan Institute of Technology and Aeronautical Engineering, Methodist College of Engineering and Technology, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Deccan College of Engineering and Technology and various others. While talking about the schools, they include D.A.V. Public School, Global Indian International School, Manthan International School, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Public School, Stanley Girls High School, Oxford Grammar School and others.
Thus, it can be clearly said that if you ever shift to Hyderabad then you will have no issues in settling your career here. Whether you wish to get your kids enrolled in the best school, reputed college or are looking for a good job for yourself, the city has it all for you. It is sure that you will not be left disappointed once you have made a permanent move here.
Healthcare facilities in the city
The implementation of facility and welfare programs in Hyderabad are run by The Commission of Health and Family Welfare. The city has around 190 nursing homes, 50 government hospitals and approximately 300 charity and private hospitals, as per the records of 2010-2011. In addition to this, it has individual clinics that are preferred by locals over hospitals to get their routine health issues get treated. Since these clinics are sprawled over the different areas, you can always find one in and around the area where your home is located.
Interesting facts about Hyderabad
- The city has the biggest convention center named “HICC – Hyderabad International Convention Center“.
- It has been named as the city with highest tele-density, which makes a difference to his per capita income too.
- Earlier, Hyderabad was a twin city but over the years, it has become a Tricity- Cyberabad-Hyderabad-Secunderabad.
- It is a matter of proud for the city to announce that US chose it over another city to be its consulate. It is simply because the highest number of people visiting to USA are from Hyderabad when compared with other cities/states.
- The best part about the city is that it has golden opportunities for the ones planning to start a retail business. According to the business studies performed, it has been analyzed that the malls of this city are the greatest contributors to the sales of India. When compared with other parts of the country, the malls of Hyderabad accounts for the highest number of sales.
Moving to Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a city which has a perfect temperature balance, urban lifestyle and all the amenities required to live a comfortable life. If you are planning to move here then you should not give it a second thought. For a successful move, you would require a professional packers and movers. You must choose the moving company wisely, as only an experienced one can make your moving process smoother and hassle-free. Since there are a number of household shifting companies online, you might find it difficult to shortlist the best of them. Having a look into their experience and reputation, you can shortlist a few. The more the experience of work in the industry, more the chances of a successful move. In addition to this, you should go through the list of services offered by them. A reputed company offers a wide range of moving services including office relocation, household shifting, commercial shifting, transportation moving, warehouse storage and also the insurance facility. They offer a full package of services which are, packing, loading, unloading and unpacking. They should have tools and other equipment of cutting-edge technology to pack and load the goods. The company’s crew must have years of experience in packing and loading the goods, so that they are not likely to mishandle your personal belongings during the entire process of moving.
To add on, you should also make it a point to read the testimonials of the customers who hired the services of the company in the past. These customers jot down the feedbacks from their personal experience, which further will give you a clear idea of the quality of the moving services offered by the particular company. When you find good reviews of the company then you can hire it with no doubt but only negative reviews are there, you better stay away from that company. See, if you will hire an inexperienced moving company then you cannot be guaranteed of the successful moving of your goods. The company may or may not be able carry out the entire shifting process hassle-free.
Therefore, you must now look forward to hire the most reputed packers and movers in Hyderabad in no time. Once you have shifted, the city has everything for you to make your living stable and peaceful. Good luck! Happy moving!
Get a Call Back Instantly
Experience the fastest and smartest way to get connected with pre-verified relocation experts. Get free moving quotes instantly from verified movers on services like packers & movers, car transport & warehousing.