Tips and tricks To Pack & Move Your Beds
Get FREE QUOTES in a minute
Are you ready to shift? Is your household stuff packed? Thinking to pack and move your beds but facing problems? If yes then you are at the right page. Here discussed are the right ways to get your beds moving without causing any damage to them.
The first step towards moving the bed is to remove the mattresses. Yes, you first need to pack the mattresses safely and then move on to pack the bed frame. Below mentioned are two different types of mattress set and the way in which they should be packed. Read on further-
- King size mattress set Packing and moving a king size bed is not as challenging as it sounds. In fact, it is simpler than packing other sized beds. Notice that a king size bed has two box springs that are placed together in a set pattern and has mattresses over them. You will first have to remove all the pillows, as they are to be packed separately. If your bed boxes have fragile items in them then you can put the bed sheet and pillows inside it. The bedding will serve as a padding for your items kept in the box. Using a mattress bag to pack the mattress will be a good idea and the professional movers & packers that you have hired can provide you the same, if you do not have. When it comes to loading the king-size mattress then you should place it flat in the truck or the moving van. Try to avoid folding the mattress, so that the filling inside doesn’t shift.
- Queen size mattress set Here, the task of moving a queen size can pose to be difficult, as it has a box spring of one piece. Again, you will first have to remove the pillows and linens before starting with its packing. You can then slide in the mattress in the mattress bag and place it flat in the goods carrier or a moving truck. Keeping it in a standing position or sideways will move is foam inside. Thus, it is better to keep it flat. Also, you must avoid strapping the mattress to the roof of your car because it can cause problem in driving and to others on the road. Thus, whether it is a short distance or long distance, keep the mattress in the moving van only.
How to move a bed frame?
After you have packed the mattresses, it is the time to make the bed frame ready to move. You have to start it by disassembling the bed frame and then taking the pictures of the frame both before and after disassembling. In fact, you can make a video of how the bed frame was disassembled, so that you don’t forget the same at the time of re-assembling it in your new house. All the hardware objects should be placed in a plastic zip pouch and then place the frame in the blanket. You can also use the plastic and bubble sheets to keep the bed frame safe. Also, you must ensure that all the pieces are placed flat in the truck van. The best way to do it is by reading the manual, as it has all the do’s and don’ts. It will even have the information about packing the legs and sides of the bed safely.
Rest, if you want the moving to go perfect then you should hire the professional packers and movers. To hire the one offering packing and moving services at realistic charges and rates, you must explore the internet and first shortlist a few moving companies. Choose the one that offers all the household shifting services including packing, loading, unloading and unpacking. Moreover, it should have a skillful team of experts who has experience of resolving the customers’ queries in the minimum possible time. The major benefit of hiring the industry’s best residential relocation company is that it will have the most advanced tools, devices and other equipment to carry out the moving task hassle-free. Thus, make no delays in hiring the professional packers and movers and move smoothly. Have a happy moving!
Why Moving Solutions?
Transit insurance to
cover the risk
Swift, reliable &
Packers and Movers Tips and Checklist
- Tips on Moving with Kids
- Unpacking Tips
- Residential Moving Tips
- Fragile Items Packing Tips
- Choosing a Mover
- Benefits of Hiring Movers
- A Night Before Move
- Pre-packing Checklist
- Moving Day Checklist
- Pre-moving Tips
- How to Pack and Move Your Air Conditioner
- Learn How to Pack Non-Breakable Kitchen Items
- How to Pack Your Child's Toys and Books
- Packing Tips
- Plants Moving Tips
- Moving Guide
- Packing Guide for Washing Machine
- Tips to Pack and Move Big Electrical Appliances
- Office Shifting Tips
- Money Saving Moving Tips
- Moving Checklist
- How to Pack Your Armoires Safely
- Learn How to Pack Food When Moving
- Learn How to Pack Kitchen Breakable Items
- How to Pack Small Home Appliances
- How to Care for Your Plants During Relocation
- How to Pack a Big Screen TV For Moving
- How to Safely Pack and Move Your Artwork?
- How to Make Books Ship-ready?
- Learn How to Pack Lamps for Moving
- How to Pack Paintings for Moving
- Quick Clothing Packing Methods
- Learn How to Pack TV with Less Than 30” Screen
- Tips and tricks To Pack & Move Your Beds
- Tips To Pack and Ship Computers Safely
- Learn How to Pack Refrigerator for Moving
- How to Pack Sculptures for Safe Relocation?
- How to Pack Hats for Moving?
- How to Pack Stove for Moving?
- How to Pack Your CDs, DVDs and Software Discs?
- How to Safely Pack Plates, Saucer and Flat China for Moving?
Get a Call Back Instantly
Experience the fastest and smartest way to get connected with pre-verified relocation experts. Get free moving quotes instantly from verified movers on services like packers & movers, car transport & warehousing.
Get FREE QUOTES in a minute
Packers and Movers Serviceable Locations
- Packers and Movers Delhi
- Packers and Movers Mumbai
- Packers and Movers Chennai
- Packers and Movers Kolkata
- Packers and Movers Bangalore
- Packers and Movers Pune
- Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- Packers and Movers Noida
- Packers and Movers Faridabad
- Packers and Movers Ghaziabad
- Packers and Movers Chandigarh
- Packers and Movers Hyderabad
- Packers and Movers Surat
- Packers and Movers Ahmedabad
- Packers and Movers Nagpur
- Packers and Movers Lucknow