Moving to Muscat Oman from India
Hiring the best international packers and movers from India to Muscat Oman is no more hassle now. Compare international relocation charges and hire the verified international movers at best price.
Moving to Muscat Oman from India
Find and compare India's best international packers and movers. And save up to 25% on booking.
Rated 4.1 out of 5
On Time Delivery
Get FREE QUOTES in a minute
How it works?
Tell Us About Your Move
Share your move details. Where are you moving to? When and what?
Get References of 3 Movers
Ger free quotations from top 3 nearby verified international movers in a minute
Schedule Pre-move Survey
Movers will conduct pre-move survey and give you accurate price estimates
Sit Back and Relax
Compare price estimates thoroughly to select the best movers at best price.
Moving and Shipping to Muscat Oman from India? Hire the Best Shipping Services
Thinking of moving to Muscat from India? Looking for affordable services for shipping to Muscat from India? If yes then your search ends here at Movingsolutions.in, India’s leading relocation service booking portal. We will help you hire the best shipping company (international movers and packers) in India that will ship your household stuffs to Muscat safely. In addition, they will also help you in customs clearance in Muscat, Oman.
If you have decided to move to Muscat from India then it is likely that you have taken this decision carefully and thoughtfully. Muscat is the capital and largest city of Oman, officially the Sultanate of Oman. Termed as a Global City, the metropolis of Muscat in Oman has experienced rapid growth in its infrastructure and economy. It is a city where you will find multi-ethnic society and quality living.
When you need to relocate to Muscat in Oman then you can hire the required shipping services from this portal. We at Moving Solutions are partnered with some of the top-notch and prestigious shipping companies that will take care of your international relocation requirements. In addition, they will help you in customs process at the container terminal in Oman.
If you truly need to ship goods from India to Muscat in Oman then don’t delay or hesitate to contact us. We will provide you free shipping quotations from top 3 pre-verified and qualified international moving companies. Once you have received the quotes, compare them and choose the best suited-one. Keep in mind, our every partner is renowned, registered, licensed and offer legitimate international shipping services. So, don’t worry at all. Rest assured.
Household Goods Shipping to Muscat from India and Costs
The cost of shipping goods from India to Muscat varies on various factors such as total volume & weight of items, container type & size, moving companies, and mode of shipment. There are two ways to ship goods from India to Muscat in Oman - by air (air freight shipping) and by sea (sea freight shipping). The shipping by sea is more popular and affordable option. Shipping by air can be fast but expensive option. See the rates and charges for shipping to Muscat from India in the below given rate chart. Please note that these rates are roughly estimated and hence don’t consider them as final cost of shipping goods from India to Muscat.
|Move Sizes||Shipping by Sea Costs||Shipping by Air Costs|
|1 BHK||£801 - £885||£3,203 - £3,541|
|3 BHK||£1,232 - £1,362||NA|
|5 BHK||£1,848 - £2,043||NA|
About Muscat, the Global City
Moving to Muscat, the capital and largest city of Oman, can be quite exciting because you will be able to easily get Oman visa. In addition, you will get numerous benefits when you will start living in this beautiful city. The metropolis has population of 1,720,000. Total land area of the main city is 273.9 square kilometers. And the total area of the Greater Muscat Metropolitan area is 3,797 square kilometers.
The city of Muscat in Oman is divided into three main regions: East Muscat, West Muscat and Central Muscat.
- East Muscat: This area includes Old Muscat, Ruwi, Al-Bustan, Wuttayah, Kalbuh, Matrah, and Sidab
- West Muscat: This area includes Al-Ghubbrah, Al-Seeb, Bawsher, Ghala, and Udhaybah
- Central Muscat: Shati-Al Qurm, Al-Khuwair, Madinat Al Sultan, Qurm, Ras Al Hamra, and Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos
When living in Muscat you will find low rise buildings. Most of buildings in this city are low rise. In addition, you will find here beautiful and green city landscapes with open spaces and lots of trees.
Muscat has become one of the most preferred expat destinations. It is one of the Gulf’s cheapest cities to live that is endowed with wonderful sites, historical monuments, and scenery. The city has strong economy, provides excellent education & healthcare system, and offers great infrastructure amenities and public transport system. You will find a number of tourist sites and holiday spots in and around Muscat where you can enjoy with your family after relocating there. You will find quality and comfortable living in Muscat, Oman. In terms of job opportunities, you will find their tons of employment opportunities there. There is no dearth of jobs in this city.
Top Reasons to Live in Oman
- Tons of job and employment opportunities
- Attractive salary packages
- Tax free earning
- Low cost of living as compared to Dubai
- One of the safest countries to live in the world
- Beautiful landscapes and plethora of tourist sites
- Excellent public transport system
- Excellent infrastructure amenities
- Good international schools
- Good private healthcare system
- Friendly locals, peaceful and simple
- Neat and clean environment
- Beautiful beaches and coastline
Important Facts about Oman
- Official name of the country: the Sultanate of Oman
- Capital and largest city: Muscat
- Official language: Arabic
- Oman population: 4,829,473 (2018 estimate)
- Total area: 309,500 square kilometers
- Total GDP: 2018 estimate - $203.959 billion
- GDP per Capita: $47,366
- Currency: Rial (OMR)
- Time Zone of Oman: UTC+4 (GST)
- Driving Side: Right
- Calling Code: +968
- 17 largest country in the world by area
- Main Mosque in the Sultanate of Oman: Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Oman’s National Day: 18 November
- National beverage of Oman: Coffee
- National animal of Oman: Arabian Oryx
- Oman’s national bird: Falcon
- Oman is one of the safest country to live in the world.
- Mountain Dew is the top selling beverage in Oman.
- Oman has rare crime - Violent crime is almost non-existent in the country.
- It is a terrorism free country
- Oman has 100s of luxury hotels
- The most luxurious hotel in Oman: Grand Hyatt Muscat
- Oman has no income tax
- Oman is the oldest independent state in the Arab world.
- It has the longest serving ruler in the Middle East
Why Moving Solutions?
Transit insurance to
cover the risk
Swift, reliable &
Moving Abroad from India
- Moving to Canada from India
- Moving to Australia from India
- Moving to USA from India
- Moving to Singapore from India
- Moving to UK from India
- Moving to Isle of Man from India
- Moving to Dubai from India
- Moving to Sri Lanka from India
- Moving to UAE from India
- Moving to China from India
- Moving to London from India
International Relocation from Indian Cities
- International Relocation from Delhi
- International Relocation from Mumbai
- International Relocation from Kolkata
- International Relocation from Chennai
- International Relocation from Bangalore
- International Relocation from Pune
- International Relocation from Gurgaon
- International Relocation from Noida
- International Relocation from Ghaziabad
- International Relocation from Greater Noida
Moving to India
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of car shipping form India to Muscat (Oman)?
The price will depend on various factors. Standard charges for car shipping to Muscat (Oman) from India will be around £2,232 - £3,862.
What are the charges for household stuff from India to Muscat (Oman)?
The price will mainly vary on container size – LCL, 20 Feet Container, and 40 Feet Shipping Container. The price will range £801 - £2,588.
Which are the largest and major cities in Oman?
Major cities in Oman are Muscat, Bawshar, Sohar, Seeb, Rustaq, Barka, Ibri, and Salalah.
What is the currency of Oman?
The currency of Oman is Rial (OMR).
Which are the major shipping ports or container terminals of Oman?
Major Shipping ports (Container Terminals) in Oman are:
- The Port of Salalah
- The Port of Sultan Qaboos (Muscat)
Will I get assistance in customs clearance in Muscat (Oman) when I hire one of reputable shipping companies?
Yes, you will get full assistance in customs process one your container reaches Muscat (Oman). Muscat (Oman)’s customs official will inspect your container thoroughly. The customs process seems to be complicated and challenging. But you don’t need to worry at all. Your chosen shipping will help you in faster and hassle-free customs clearance in Muscat (Oman).
What are restricted items in shipping to Muscat (Oman) from India?
When you need to ship your goods from India to Oman then you must not include those items that are prohibited on shipping to Oman. Some restricted items are food, plants, biological goods, pets, medicines, drugs, alcohol, food stuff, toys, replica of weapon, firearms, ammunition, pornography materials, etc.
Get a Call Back Instantly
Experience the fastest and smartest way to get connected with pre-verified relocation experts. Get free moving quotes instantly from verified movers on services like packers & movers, car transport & warehousing.