Moving Day Checklist
Get FREE QUOTES in a minute
Everything is ready from your side to be moved to your next home. You are all set with all the necessary arrangements for it as well. Afterall it’s the moving day. Your all efforts will come to its final destination on the day of move. If you really wish a positive outcome of your shifting, then you need to arrange everything well on the moving day. We are here telling you the things that you need to do on the day of moving in order to ensure there is no mistake committed.
- On the day of move, if there are packers and movers to manage things for you make sure that you are present there to assist them in their work.
- Read those documents properly, movers may ask you to sign paperwork, read through it carefully before signing.
- Keep the documents of move handy. Any time during the move you may need it. Be prepared for the emergency callings too, hence these important moving related papers need to be kept by your side.
- Before you finally leave the place; double check each and everything. Be sure to check cabinets and closets.
- If the driver is not aware with the locality of the new place then direct him about the same. There is no point wasting time in confusion.
- Make sure the driver has your contact info. Confirm with your movers that they have your mobile number in the event need to call you for any reason.
- Once the moving truck will reach to the destination, be there to inform the driver which box will be unloaded first.
- You can’t leave everything on the mover. Be there to supervise the move. In order to save your precious belongings for being hurt of anything you must be there to instruct the mover.
- Be alert and note any sort of damages. Large visible damages should be reported to your movers immediately. You can also take the photograph of the damage for the future reference.
Make a checklist of to do things and definitely everything in your move will go on in a smooth manner. If you are hiring packers and movers for shifting, then before their arrival you must be sure about the things that they are loading on the truck. If you want to leave the trash behind make sure you declutter it in advance. Leaving everything for the last day can create big confusions.
Why Moving Solutions?
Transit insurance to
cover the risk
Swift, reliable &
Packers and Movers Tips and Checklist
- Tips on Moving with Kids
- Unpacking Tips
- Residential Moving Tips
- Fragile Items Packing Tips
- Choosing a Mover
- Benefits of Hiring Movers
- A Night Before Move
- Pre-packing Checklist
- Moving Day Checklist
- Pre-moving Tips
- How to Pack and Move Your Air Conditioner
- Learn How to Pack Non-Breakable Kitchen Items
- How to Pack Your Child's Toys and Books
- Packing Tips
- Plants Moving Tips
- Moving Guide
- Packing Guide for Washing Machine
- Tips to Pack and Move Big Electrical Appliances
- Office Shifting Tips
- Money Saving Moving Tips
- Moving Checklist
- How to Pack Your Armoires Safely
- Learn How to Pack Food When Moving
- Learn How to Pack Kitchen Breakable Items
- How to Pack Small Home Appliances
- How to Care for Your Plants During Relocation
- How to Pack a Big Screen TV For Moving
- How to Safely Pack and Move Your Artwork?
- How to Make Books Ship-ready?
- Learn How to Pack Lamps for Moving
- How to Pack Paintings for Moving
- Quick Clothing Packing Methods
- Learn How to Pack TV with Less Than 30” Screen
- Tips and tricks To Pack & Move Your Beds
- Tips To Pack and Ship Computers Safely
- Learn How to Pack Refrigerator for Moving
- How to Pack Sculptures for Safe Relocation?
- How to Pack Hats for Moving?
- How to Pack Stove for Moving?
- How to Pack Your CDs, DVDs and Software Discs?
- How to Safely Pack Plates, Saucer and Flat China for Moving?
Get a Call Back Instantly
Experience the fastest and smartest way to get connected with pre-verified relocation experts. Get free moving quotes instantly from verified movers on services like packers & movers, car transport & warehousing.