Having problems at the house? Do you feel stressed and burdened all the time? Does nothing seem to work for you anymore? Our house and office area have a lot to do with this that is happening with you. Some or all of them may arise because of some or other Vastu dosh at your house.
If the architectural designs are not designed according to the Vastu, you may not find peace and harmony in your work or at home. Your ancestors used to follow Vastu Shastra by the word, as they knew its importance very well. If you want to rectify or find where did you go wrong with the Vastu to develop Vastu dosh, you should read the piece below. Here, you’ll find all the information you want to know about the Vastu dosh and its remedies.
Table of Contents
- What is Vastu Dosh?
- What is Vastu Nivaran Puja?
- Vastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra
- 3 Types of Vastu dosh Nivaran yantra:
- Vastu Dosh Remedies
- Vastu tips for your home
What is Vastu Dosh?
Any sort of minor or major defect in the architectural structure of an office or home is referred to as Vastu Dosh. It can be due to many reasons such as faults in direction, topography, or positioning. Making a few changes in the interiors, changing the colors of the room, shifting household items, using harmonious colors, even following Vastu Dosh remedies can help you get desired results.
What is Vastu Nivaran Puja?
To nullify the bad omens and ill effects of Vastu Dosa in your workplace or home, it is advised to perform a Vastu Nivaran Puja at the place. This puja ensures that the place or the structure gets the advantages of the five elements of the universe. Some of the benefits of the Vastu Nivaran Puja are:
- Strengthening of benign planets by increasing the positivity of the area
- Gain blessings of happiness, good health, mental peace, and prosperity
- Elimination of obstructions in work
- Removes negativity from your office as well as home and appeases malefic planets.
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra
Installing a Vastu Dosh Nivaran yantra in your workplace or residential property can help you rectify the Vastu Dosh of the place. It is an effective tool that attracts positive energy and removes all kinds of negativity from the place.
The yantra is useful in establishing harmony between the property and nature while neutralizing the negative energies of the surroundings. In your house, it will create immense cosmic energy as it attracts mesmerizing, divine consciousness into the place.
Installing this yantra in the house will nullify and rectify any kind of defect that is there in the architecture of the building. Hence, bringing prosperity, mental peace, harmony, and joy by creating a balance between the five elements of nature in your place.
3 Types of Vastu dosh Nivaran yantra:
1. Durga Bisa Yantra
This is a powerful and effective instrument to overcome your enemies and remove difficulties. Protecting people from risks and bringing prosperity is the main purpose of this yantra. It is mainly used by businessmen who consider this tool to bring success, profits and removing obstacles in their way.
2. Lakshmi Narayana Yantra
Installing this yantra in the office or home is expected to attract the blessings of Lord Vishnu and his consort, Goddess Lakshmi. This yantra is supposed to bring prosperity, joy, good health, wealth, peace, and protect you from evil energy and negativities.
3. Vishnu Yantra
After talking about 2 yantras, this third yantra blesses one with blissful and successful professional as well as personal life. Lord Vishnu is said to remove all the obstacles from ones’ path and fills one spirit with confidence. This yantra is best for attracting immense positive energy to your place which paves the path of prosperity and success in various spheres of life.
Vastu Dosh Remedies
If you have started facing problems after moving into a new home, it is likely that your new home has some Vastu Dosh (vastu defects). You can eliminate those vastu defects by making some changes in the arrangement of the household items. Here are some vastu remedies that might help you in eliminating vastu defects.
Many people hang wind chimes in their house for great clinking sound but did you know that it is a sign of good luck. Hanging it near the entrance helps your house attract positive energy, which brings good fortune, peace, and joy to your house. While purchasing a wind chime, make sure you buy one with either six or eight rods. This will remove Vastu dosh from the property.
2. Sea salt
Sea salt can be used in many ways to absorb negative energy from your house and body. Sprinkling sea salt all over the place, moping the floor using sea-salt water, or placing it near the washroom in a bowl are some of the ways this can be used. This will cleanse your house and help in making your place feel clean.
Nailing a horseshoe to your door is an age-old Vastu practice in India. placing it on the entrance brings good health and better fortune. It should be hung upside down or else it will have a negative impact on the house and attract negative energy.
4. Camphor crystals
One of the effective remedies to clear Vastu dosh in the area is to place camphor balls in different corners. People who are facing great financial losses or big setbacks in their lives should try this remedy out. Place them in corners and replace them once it gets shriveled.
5. Crystal balls
Keeping crystal balls at home is taken as a good sign in Vastu shastra. The crystal balls are said to absorb bad luck and negative energy. Each colored crystal has specific importance such as:
- Red crystal for good fortune
- Orange for better finances, and
- Pink for better relationships
6. Swimming pool
Swimming pools should be constructed in the north or east direction of the house. Constructing it in the west, south, or southwest direction is said to drain all the money from the house. Also, ensure that the pool water is fresh and clean.
7. Old plant pots
If you have pots made of clay, then keep changing them from time to time. Even if you have old pots for plants it is best to remove them as they are inauspicious for your house.
8. Broken mirrors and clocks
Keeping broken mirrors, clocks, and other such items are considered to be a bad omen. They should be removed from the premises to avoid financial losses and bad fortune.
9. Marble elephants
Elephants are always looked upon as majestic creatures who stand as a symbol of fidelity, intelligence, strength, power, longevity, and wisdom. You can place a pair of marble elephants by the entrance to attract good luck and provide you with strength. Placing them at home can bring academic luck for students as well.
10. Yellow crystal lotus
Yellow crystal lotus is known as one of the most effective carriers of wealth and good luck. Those seeking better jobs can keep this lotus in the north direction of the house. If you have a Vastu dosh related to brahmasthan you can keep this to treat your house effectively.
11. Vastu door protection
In front of most of the houses, you may have seen certain designs and symbols adorning the walls or the doors. The brass Trishul, Om, or swastika are placed on the doors or the walls to protect the house from negative energy. They summon good fortune, wealth, and good health to all the members living in the house.
12. Vastu Door hanging bell
Certain types of door hanging bells are designed out of metal coins and red ribbons that are hanged on near the doors. They are said to bring good luck, prosperity, good news, and positivity to the bearer’s place. It also has great importance in feng shui as well.
13. Vastu Shanti Puja
To remove the adverse effects of Vastu dosh and appease Vastu Purusha in your office and home, you can conduct this puja there. It will bring peace and prosperity to your property immediately.
Vastu tips for your home
- A bright light should be placed on the entrance door.
- TV should never be placed in the bedroom. It will be best to place it in the living room in the southeast corner.
- Plants or water things such as a fountain should not be kept in the bedroom.
- Corners should always be well-lit.
- Avoid placing mirrors in the kitchen.
- Make sure the dining room is always hidden from the entrance door view.
- Brooms and mops should never be placed in the kitchen.
- doors of toilets and bathroom must be kept closed at all times.
- The windows of the house should open outside.
- Make sure the room of worship is far away from the toilet in the house.
- Avoid bringing the cactus plant inside the house.
- Place aquarium in the northeast corner of the drawing-room.
- Keep big trees such as Banyan, or thorny trees away from the entrance.
- Make sure that toilets are installed on the south or the west wall.
- Discard dried flowers, torn clothes, waste paper, spoiled food, empty cans, or old jars as they prevent the entrance of Goddess Lakshmi into the house.
- Having marble flooring done in your house then avoid keeping old leather shoes in and around the house. It will be best if you can use marble floor only in the room of worship.
- In the evening lighting of incense sticks attracts positive energy.
- Try placing telephones in the southeast or northwest corner of the house.
- Try sleeping while keeping your head in the south direction.
- For the good health of men in the house, it is important to keep the northeast area of the house clean.
- When students study, they should face east direction.
- While placing a gas connection make sure it is in the southeast corner.
- Drinking water should be placed in the northeast direction.
- Avoid placing Lord hanuman’s statue of painting in the southeast direction. It can cause fire hazards. It will be best if you don’t place it in your bedroom.
- Keeping hinges of the doors greased so that they don’t make too much noise.
- Place beds and cupboards near the southwest wall.
- It will be best if you don’t keep paintings of war scenes, poverty, or crying people at home.