Looking for the best residential areas in Jaipur? Are you researching on posh areas in Jaipur? Whether you are looking for the best residential to live or work in Jaipur, your search ends here. Read this article to know about some of the best and posh residential areas located in this beautiful city.
About Jaipur – The Pink City of India
Jaipur needs no big introduction. It is a beautiful Indian city that is internationally noted for its rich culture, heritage, and delightful aura. It is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Founded in 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the Hindu Rajput ruler of the kingdom Amber, Jaipur is one of the planned cities of modern India.
Lovingly known as the Pink City of India, it is one of the best and most sought after cities to live and work in the country. There are so many job opportunities in this city plus great living with great city infrastructure.
Jaipur is also a popular tourist destination in India and attracts a large gathering of tourists from all around the world. It is dotted with several historical monuments such as forts, palaces, temples, havelis, etc. It is also a part of the golden triangle travel circuit along with Delhi and Agra.
Today Jaipur is one of the fastest-growing cities in India. The city has witnessed tremendous real estate developments. IT and ITes sectors also have been started establishing its base here.
Hence, not only families but also IT professionals are looking for good residential areas to live and work in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
There are so many good residential areas including posh areas in Jaipur that are attracting families as well as working professionals. See the list of top 11 best and posh areas of Jaipur that are worth living in.
List of 11 Best and Posh Areas of Jaipur that Are Worth Living In
1. Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
When it comes to talking about one of the best and posh areas to live in Jaipur, the first name appears in my mind is Vaishali Nagar. Located in the southwestern part of Jaipur, it is an upmarket neighborhood.
The area stretches from Queens Road in the East to Delhi Bypass in the West and Ajmer Road in the South, and Sirsi Road in the North.
Dotted with great infrastructure facilities, the locality is one of the most expensive and developed areas in the city. Vaishali Nagar A block is the most expensive.
Living in Vaishali Nagar will provide you access to great facilities and good infrastructure. The area is dotted with cinema halls, branded showrooms, multi-cuisine restaurants, hotels, hospitals, pretty parks, good schools, shopping malls, banks, and ATMs.
Amenities and Infrastructure in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Residential Colonies: Vaishali Nagar blocks A to F, Gomes Defence, Gangasagar, Neminagar, Neminagar Extension, Gandhi Path, Nemisagar, RSEB Colony, Hanumannagar A, B, and C blocks, Officers Campus, Vidyut Nagar, Pratapnagar, etc
- Popular Schools: DAV Centenary Public School – Jaipur, Defence Public School, Ravinder Bal Bharti School, Tagore Public School, Sanskriti School, Brightlands Girls School, and Blue Star Public School
- Major Banks: State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank, Vijaya Bank, and Punjab National Bank
- Shopping: Evershine Tower, London Street Bazaar, Amrapali Plaza, E Block Shopping Centre, Shree Nath Tower, Vaibhav Complex, etc.
- Pretty Parks: Akshardham Park, Girnar Park, Nursery Circle Park, Hanuman Vatika Public Park, Nagar Nigam Jaipur Park, Krishna Nagar Park, Jambeshwar Park and many more.
- Hospitals & Clinics: Shalby Multi-Specialty Hospital, Vaishali Hospital & Surgical Research Center, Amar Jain Hospital, Dr. Narang’s Hospital, Global Heart & General Hospital, and many more.
- Places of Interest: Swami Narayan Akshardham Temple, Inox Cinema Hall, etc
2. Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Malviya Nagar is a popular and affluent residential area situated in South Jaipur. Due to a cheerful environment, good housing facilities, and infrastructure facilities, this area has been one of the best residential areas to live in the city.
The area is well-connected through the rest of the city and offers an overall good living experience. If you are looking for one of the high-class and posh residential areas to live in Jaipur then you can consider Malviya Nagar to call your next home.
Amenities and Infrastructure in Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
- Nearby Residential Areas: Durgapura, Jawahar Nagar, Jagatpura and Sanganer
- Popular Schools: Malviya Convent School, St. Edmund’s School Malviya Nagar, St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. School, Defence Public School, EuroKids Preschool, Super Kids Preschool, and many more.
- Interesting Places: World Trade Park, Jawahar Circle Garden, Exotic India Destination, Jhalana Safari Park, Snow Planet, etc
- Shopping: Jalsa Mall, Crystal Court Mall, Gaurav Tower, GT Square, World Trade Park, GT Central Mall, etc
- Pretty Parks: Calgiri Park, Subhash Park, Madhuvan Park, Sector 1 Park, Sector 2 Park, Park, Park – Malviya Nagar, etc.
- Clinics & Hospitals: Apex Hospitals, Eternal Heart Care Centre, Girdhar Hospital & Research Centre, Fortis Escorts, Ghiya Hospital, Agrawal Hospital, etc.
3. Ajmer Road, Jaipur
For the last couple of years, Ajmer Road has witnessed rapid growth in the real estate sector. Now this area has been one of the well-organized areas of Jaipur with growing residential buildings and apartments.
The area is offering great living with excellent infrastructure amenities. If you are looking for living in one of the newly developed posh areas of Jaipur then you can consider Ajmer Road, Jaipur.
You will have access to all the basic amenities in this locality.
Amenities and Infrastructure in Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
- Famous Schools: La Montessori School, Edify World School, Ebenezer Academy, Learning Step School, etc.
- Shopping: Elements Mall, Anchor Mall, Balaji Shopping Center, Pink City Trade Centre, and many more.
- Hospital & Clinics: Ashok Hospital & Research Centre, Shri Nidan Hospital, Rawal Hospital, Shubh Hospital, Rohit Hospital, Asopa Hospital, Vedanta Superspeciality Hospital, etc..
- Places of Interest: Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, etc.
- Pretty Parks: Panchsheel Colony Park, Bhrigu Nagar Society Park, Ajmera Garden, Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir Park, Azad Park, etc.
4. Mansarovar, Jaipur
Mansarovar is a residential colony in Jaipur. It is very popular among families, students, and working professionals due to the availability of great infrastructure and day-to-day facilities.
Divided into 9 sectors, Mansarovar is one of the largest residential colonies in Asia. The area is well-developed and well-connected with the rest of the city. In addition, it is connected through the Jaipur Metro.
Having a home in Mansarovar will provide you good living experience and access to all the basic amenities. Malls, cafés, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and parks are located in this area.
Infrastructure and Amenities in Mansarovar, Jaipur
- Good Schools: American International School, Cambridge Court High School, Kids Club School, SBIOA Public School, Kapil Gyanpeeth School, IIS School, Neerja Modi School, Tagore International School, Janta Girls Public School, etc
- Shopping Places & Malls: Mansarovar Plaza, Sunny Trade Center, GTG Shopping Centre, Rama Tower, Okey Plus Square, etc.
- Pretty Parks: Stone Park, Woodland Park, Mansarovar Park, Sector 12 Public Park, etc.
- Interesting Places: ISKCON Temple, Sai Baba Temple, Mar Thoma Church, Stone Park, Woodland Park, etc
- Clinics & Hospitals: Apex Hospitals, Mansarovar Hospital, Dhanwantri Hospital & Research Centre, Tagore Hospital & Research Institute, Saket Hospital, Metro Mas Hospital, Curewell Hospital, etc.
5. Jagatpura, Jaipur
Jagatpura is one of the best residential areas to live in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. It is a prominent residential locality in South Jaipur and has witnessed rapid development in recent years.
The area is dotted with top companies, good schools, top colleges, good IT firms, and excellent hospitals. Hence, this area has been one of the most preferred residential areas among families, students, and working professionals.
In terms of connectivity, Jagatpura is well-connected to Malviya Nagar, Sitapura, and other parts of Jaipur city. In addition, you will have access to all the basic amenities when living in this area.
So, you can consider Jagatpura if you are looking for a good residential locality to live in Jaipur.
Infrastructure and Amenities in Jagatpura, Jaipur
- Popular Schools: Golden Era Academy, SRN International School, Sadguru Public School, Divine Academy School, etc.
- Places of Interest: Jaipur Zoo, Tejaji Temple, Vivek Vihar Park, JDA Park
- Shopping & Malls: Manglam’s JTM Mall, Gold Souk Grande Mall, Jagatpura Budh Market, etc
- Famous Places:
- Hospitals & Clinics: Vijaywargiya Hospitals, Patalia Hospital & Research Center, Shri Hospital, Prithasavi Hospitals, Jaipur Eye and Dental Hospital, etc.
6. C-Scheme, Jaipur
C-scheme is one of the most expensive residential areas in Jaipur. It is home to some of the most expensive and luxurious residential apartments in the city. It is favorite among those who are looking for grand living in a great place with great infrastructure.
The area provides access to excellent infrastructure amenities including malls, hospitals, gyms, banks, ATMs, parks, schools, historical sites, restaurants, hotels, etc. In terms of connectivity, the area is well-connected through the rest of the city.
International and Rajasthani dishes are on the menu at modern cafes and stylish hotel restaurants, while local artisans sell traditional block-print textiles.
Infrastructure and Amenities in C-Scheme, Jaipur
- Popular Schools: Xavier’s School, Mahaveer Public School, Jayshree Periwal International Pre School, Government Secondary Residency School C- Scheme, etc.
- Parks in C-Scheme: Deer Park, Ashok Vatika Park, Rajiv Gandhi Public Park, Nehru Park, etc.
- Shopping & Malls: MGF Metropolitan Mall, Alokik’s Axis Mall, City Mall, Neelkanth Mall, etc
- Famous Places: Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple), Amar Jawan Jyoti War Memorial, Central Park, Albert Hall Museum, etc.
- Hospitals & Clinics: Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Rajdhani Hospital, Nirmla Hospital & Research Centre, SR Kalla Memorial Hospital, etc.
7. Tonk Road, Jaipur
Tonk Road area of Jaipur has been developed into one of the best residential localities to live in the city. Okay Group and ARG Group are contributing to the real estate development of the area.
If you are looking for one of the most developed and posh areas to live in then you can consider finding your home in Tonk Road, Jaipur.
The area is well-connected with the rest of the city and offers great city infrastructure facilities.
Infrastructure and Amenities in Tonk Road, Jaipur
- Famous Schools: Sanghi Public School, Jain International School, LBS Public School, VSI International English Medium School, etc
- Beautiful Parks: Nehru Bal Udyan, Taruchaya Nagar Park, Mahesh Park, etc
- Clinics & Hospitals: Jaipur Ayurveda Hospital, Rajasthan Hospital & Gastroenterology Research Centre, Khandaka Hospital, Jaipur Hospital – Mahaveer Nagar, Bhandari Hospital & Research Centre, etc
- Malls & Shopping Areas: Apex Mall – Lal Kothi, Pink Tower – Lalkothi, Central Mall – Maruti Nagar, City Square, Kailash Tower, etc
- Temples: Shiv Gnaneshwar Mahadav Mandir, Ram Mandir, Hanuman Mandir, Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir, etc
- Restaurants: Doorbeen Restaurant, Sky Fall, Restaurant, Chokhi Dhani Village, Tan Sukh, Bikanervala, Vitthal’s Kitchen, etc
8. Civil Lines, Jaipur
Civil Lines is a prominent residential area in Jaipur. Erstwhile a cantonment area of Jaipur, it is known for its superb greenery and delightful climate.
It has been completely transformed into one of the best residential areas to live in the city with several big names in real estate projects.
The area is very popular among families and other people because of its infrastructure, facilities, and proximity to the railway station and international airport.
Infrastructure and Amenities in Civil Lines, Jaipur
- Famous Schools: The Loharu Montessori Children’s School, Wonder Kids School, Jaipur Public School, Tiny Blossom Senior Secondary School, Kidzee Pre School, Ajeet Vidya Niketan Senior Secondary School, etc
- Nearby Parks: Civil Lines Park, Hassanpura Public Park, Mandir Park, Fateh Nagar Park Hassanpura, Yash Colony Park, etc.
- Hospitals & Clinics: Gautam Hospital & Research Centre, Swaroop Hospital, Pooja Hospital, ESIC Model Hospital, etc
- Shopping Areas & Malls: Anchor Mall, Geetanjali Tower, MGF Metropolitan Mall, Trade Jaipur, Jaipur Maison, Ganeshanji Tower, etc
- Temples: Sai Baba Temple, Ganesh Temple, Rani Sati Dadi Mandir, etc
9. Durgapura, Jaipur
Durgapura is one of the very popular residential areas in Jaipur offering top-notch residential facilities to its residents. In addition, the area is well-connected through the rest of the city.
You will have excellent connectivity through Tonk Road and Mansarovar areas of Jaipur. The area also has a railway station namely Durgapura Railway Station.
Infrastructure and Amenities in Durgapura, Jaipur
- Famous Schools: Rukmani Birla Modern High School, Seedling Modern High School, Aabhas Senior Secondary School, Saint Paul’s School, Govt. Girls Sr. Sec. School, Pegasus School, Gov. Senior Secondary School, Sanskar International Academy, etc
- Temples: Brihaspati Dham, Radha Govind Temple, Sheetla Mata Temple, Sun Temple, Raj Mandir, Krishna Temple, etc.
- Shopping: Jaipur Centre, Manglam Plaza, Modern Mandi Express, Budania Complex, etc
- Nearby Parks: Durgapura Public Park, Woodland Park, JDA Maharani Farm Park, Adarsh Block Park, Durga Park, Rajput Park, etc.
- Hospitals & Clinics: Prasoon Hospital, AANCH Hospital, Durgapura Hospital, Deepak Usha Hospital, Cocoon Hospital, Birla Centre For Medical Research, Chandra Hospital, etc
10. Jhotwara, Jaipur
Situated in the north-west direction of the Pink City Jaipur, Jhotwara is a fantastic residential area of the city. This area was once a small principality under the Jaipur Royal State.
Living in Jhotwara will give you all the modern basic amenities including education, hotels, restaurants, transport, entertainment, and much more.
In terms of connectivity, Jhotwara is again a great place. It is well connected with the rest area s of the city through local buses and railway stations.
Today, this area has been one of the favorite places to live in Jaipur among families and professionals as well.
Areas Under Jhotwara
- Govindpura Kalwar Road
- Benad Road
- Nangal Jaisa Bohra
- Kanaram Nagar
- Raghunath Puri
- Shivaji Nagar
- Madina Colony
- Jagannath Puri
Infrastructure and Amenities in Jhotwara, Jaipur
- Popular Schools: G. International School, Kids Care International School, Bachpan Play School, St. Anselm’s North City School, Central Academy School, Somani International School, and many more.
- Religious places: Vaishno Devi Mandir, Holy Redeemer Church, Khatu Shyam Temple, Shiv Radha Krishna Mandir, etc.
- Shopping: Triton Mall, Pink City Plaza, Manan Plaza, Manglam Complex, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Ganesh Nagar Main Park, Rahmaniya Park, Major Alok Mathur Park, Alfa park Jaipur, Kalyan Kunj Park, Kardhani Central Park, etc.
- Hospitals & Clinics: Deep Hospital & Research Center, Maxwell Hospital, MAXX Hospital, Monika Hospital, Bagree Hospital, Shubham Hospital, Shri Ambe Hospital & Research Institute, etc.
11. Bapu Nagar, Jaipur
Bapu Nagar is also one of the best areas to live in Jaipur, the Pink City of India. It is one of the well-developed and well-maintained residential localities in the city.
In this area, you can easily find fully furnished flats and apartments at affordable prices. In addition, you will find all the basic amenities and day-to-day facilities in this city.
You will have access to markets, parks, banks, ATMs, malls, hospitals, etc. The area is today a favorite locality of several families and working professionals.
Infrastructure and Amenities in Bapu Nagar, Jaipur
- Famous Schools: Swami Vivekanand School, St Peter`s School, St Anthony`s Play & Primary School, Shri Gandhi Gyan Mandir, Vivekanand Girls Sr Secondary School, Adarsh Vidhyapeet Secondary School, Government Primary School, Gurukul Preschool Bapu Nagar Jaipur, Adarsh Public Sr. Sec. School (APS), Golden Era Academy, etc.
- Shopping: Kailash Tower, Janta Store Shopping Centre, Brand Nation, Apex Mall Lal Kothi, UDB Tower, Jain Vegetable Market, and many more.
- Nearby Parks: Park Bapu Nagar, Nehru Bal Udyan, Charu Garden, JDA Park, Sir Jitendra Jharotia Garden, etc.
- Clinics & Hospitals: KKS Urology and General Hospital, Govt. Homeopathic dispensary, Sharma Eye Hospital, etc.
These are the famous residential areas of Jaipur. If you are looking for one of the best and famous places to live in the Pink City then you can choose the one from the above list.
It is advisable to do proper research before finding your new home in any locality of Jaipur. A real estate agent can guide you better.
If you have chosen your new home in Jaipur and planning to move there then you can hire the best packers and movers in your current city for shifting assistance.
Moving Solutions is one of the best relocation service booking portals in India. Through this portal, you can easily book the best packers and movers that will safely transfer all your belongings to your desired residential locality in Jaipur.
If you are moving from one locality to another locality within Jaipur or relocating to another Indian city again you can hire the best packers and movers in Jaipur through Moving Solutions.
- Top 20+ Best Schools in Pune Affiliated to CBSE Board - August 10, 2020
- 10 Best Places to Live in London, the United Kingdom - August 6, 2020
- Moving to Dubai: 15 Best Places to Live in Dubai for Indian Families - August 5, 2020