Pets are not just pets but they are family. There are people who consider living with pets because they find themselves comfortable with pets. There is no dearth of pet owners across the world. Few keep dogs as friends whereas few align with cats, and so on. But there is a pet that only limited people wish to keep at home and it is not because they are not good but because they are sensitive. Yes, we are talking about fish. Maintaining fish at home aquarium is really very tough because they are highly sensitive and with this transporting them to the next destination is also not easy business.
Managing the aquarium move during relocation is tough because the chances of failure are very high. Until and unless you are expert or have done this before, you cannot safely transit your lovely fishes to your new home. If you are relocating and are a fish owner too then here are few of the important suggestions from our side that would make it an easy task for you to take your fishes to their new home.
- First of all you should make your fish habitual for the changes. Yes, the move is going to be a tough challenge for you and your fish too. Change the 20% of water in the fish tank for five days before moving. Doing so, will make your fish adjustable to changes and there are high chances that it will retain in the moving jerks too.
- One to two days before the move you should not feed your fish. This is necessary to make their stomach calm and adjustable. Fish will not die because they already store the energy in their stomach attained from the previously eaten food.
- If you are moving within a shorter distance then you can carry your wish along with you in the same vehicle in which you are moving. Well transfer fish in a small container or pot so that it may become easy for you to transport it. If the distance of travel is long then you should hire pets transfer company for the same. They will take care of the things well and would also assure that your fish will be transported safe to the new place. Don’t forget to sign a contract with them only after reading their guidelines completely.
So, these are few of the best tips that would help you in transporting fish to the new destination. Follow the tips and you can definitely play with your pets at the new home.
This article is provided by Movingsolutions.in, a top notch packers and movers service provider in the country. One can contact the portal for services like packers and movers in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurgaon, and for all the major Indian cities.
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When You Are Moving To a New Home - December 21, 2020
- How to Move Your Car to a New City - July 9, 2018
- Last Minute Packing and Moving Tips for House Shifting - July 2, 2018